20120718

Oneironavigation



I feel desperate to become a true oneironaut, and a master of the art. There could appear a Teacher to instruct me! Such opportunities are ghostly. Anyway, I'm blocking myself to be that, but I don't know how. I can't just go sit on my studio desk's chair and study because of these mental problems. I wish I had some kind of mentor to whom which I could talk about these things and more, about everything!, and he was like a real friend, psychologist and healer to me. I have Dumbledore, Merlin and Gandalf in mind when I come to think about it. Or a guardian angel! But reality is too depressing to give me such blessings... The video above talks about lucid dreaming, commenting about the subject as a concept. It felt great that they included my personal cult-movie "Waking Life", Vanilla Sky and a scene of Dr. LaBerge, from which I bought a course. Super profundo on the early eve of your day. Until next time.111

No comments:

Post a Comment