20120905

Witching Hour's sigh.

This video kind of shows a bit of a glance to the kind of lifestyle I mentally strive for (obviously, without success of any kind). I do believe it would be categorized as the consequence of too much exposure to merchandising, hence becoming a zombie of the Capitalist, endless consuming program, someone who's never entirely satisfied with what he's got, and as soon as a new product pops out in the market there's a feeling of being obsolete and economically pathetic, out of the Cool World. What I am trying to mean with that is to be the type of person that really enjoys using a Mac computer, visiting Starbucks recurrently, reading a lot, being some kind of underground artist and such. --I should really do an entry about that lifestyle I'm trying to portray, now that I come to think about it.-- That would only be a part of who I can become, hopefully, but when?


No comments:

Post a Comment