20120505

358/2 Days

The trailer to a videogame that truly left a mark in my heart and my mind. The story, along with Roxas, Xion and probably Axel, created and left in me many unique and special feelings and thoughts. It changed the course of my steps. It's the only game of the saga I've played so far, yet it became a special item in my way. A big thank you to Tetsuya Nomura and Yoko Shimomura for creating an epic work of digital art. Was it God who put the game in my way? Was it already written with purpose and all? Was the outcome reaction foreshadowed?
Xion: Inspirational image of my dream girl.
Roxas: A role model of a Hero, (the fact it’s not Sora kind of worries me)
Axel: Guardian-angel-ish kind of friend, seems like a counselor too.
I can only hope God treasures all those feelings and thougts the story showed in myself along the way. Those were the days I was starting to know and get used to the dark world of true depression. Nowadays anyone can say they're depressed, while listening to some SOAD and drinking out of a milk box all day long, and waking up the next day feeling OK and, after school, going with friends to the cinema and shit.
The only way I could recall what I felt about the game would be to replay it, which is something I have not given myself the opportunity of happening. I mean, come on now!, it's a used NDS and a used cartridge, of course it's impregnated with someone else's vibe, as everything used.

No comments:

Post a Comment