20120506

One more day of nothing happening.

Again, one of those nights of sleep deprivation, wether it's intentional or not. Went with my mother to Zavi Pizza and it was a pretty experience. Yesterday night was, supposedly, the night with the biggest moon. I love watching the Moon, it emerges in myself a good feeling of being special and, in words of Kairi, there are many worlds out there, but they all share the same sky. They should've stared and appreciated that same point in the sky as me. It should be something that unites us.
Anyways, somewhere in the night I decided to look for Nils Frahm's song "In The Sky And On The Ground", beautiful piano piece it is. Instead I ended up wathcing some interestingly strange videos about these background-ish noises people have been hearing around the world. I think I have heard something similar too at night, outside my house, but it wasn't anything trascendental. This video kind of summarizes it all up, what I watched on YouTube.
I felt sick inside again, yesterday. I could not walk well.

No comments:

Post a Comment